Slide background



Slide background

Why Us?

There are a number of countless Software companies in the Philippines, but what makes us different? It’s our Vision, it’s our core belief  that  we could change the world. How? Through our  bold ideas, and we execute these ideas. Thus, born our products to make your business grow and develop to create a remarkable impact and success. We show flexibility in our work and always deliver reliable results. In our blood lies the spirit of innovation and with this innovation, we uphold to create a sustainable customer value.

How We Work?

In software development, our aim is to help you generate more revenue and grow your business. We have experience of promoting a diverse range of businesses, coupled with technical and design expertise.

We have bold ideas, and we look at the bigger picture.  We always think outside the box that is why we always give the best solution. First, we do assessment. Patiently, we listen to your problems. We analyze your problems, we hypothesize, we research and take time to understand your business and market sector. We then recommend the best possible solution to your problem and implement it with the  reasonable cost as possible.

We have customer support, who are willing to extend services beyond expectations, for we want to achieve sustainable customers  through test of time.

Our Market

Our aim is driven by belief that software services are fast in becoming vital and increasingly useful for businesses in the near future. We acknowledge this need and the opportunity that it creates and believe that our company is able to deliver an excellent service in this field. We shall be involved in every facet of software servicing.

Each engagement is performed by the highly qualified and proficient software engineers. These engineers are gathered together to accommodate the needs of businesses from small-scale business enterprises and entrepreneurs to Large Scale Industries concerning their needs for adequate and timely information in decision making for the achievement of the company’s mission and vision.

As of 2009 count, there are 780,437 business enterprises operating in the Philippines. Of these, 99.6% are micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and the remaining 0.4% are large enterprises. *

With the high percentage of MSMEs and the current trends in the software industry the   business will enter mainstream in the years to come.

Words From The CEO


CEO & General Manager –  Total Softtech Solutions Inc.

Message from the CEO

 Our corporate culture is characterized by its ability to adapt quickly to our customers’ needs and requirements. our tradition of ingenuity has driven continuous improvement in the way we operate and a relentless drive for growthIn an increasingly complex world where technology advances at a rapid rate, Total Softtech Solutions Inc. gives great flexibility to our customers.”

It’s my  gratitude to welcome you to the Total Softtech Solutions Inc. website. This website is designed to provide a comprehensive and in-depth review of our Company, reflecting the pride we, as employees , have in our continuing growth and current success. It conveys our sense of mission and vision – to  conceive  a community of great people  who are passionate in fostering the creation of significant impact in the community and to persistently pursue the relentless drive in giving  software quality products and services to our clients who are also our business partners, beyond  extra miles. Also, this website is part of the external manifestation of our commitment to transparency and open communications to all our clients, employees, business partners  as well as to the wider public interested in our activities.

To meet the challenges ahead and fulfill all  expectations, we have restructured the company’s strategic initiatives embracing sustainable business practices, focusing on enhancing customer experience, operational efficiency and people development. I look forward to detailing all these and other developments at the appropriate time, and our website will remain the ideal source of updated information.

Total Softtech Solutions Inc. is a success story that would not be possible without the contribution of our customer’s and dedicated employees who have shared our incredible journey thus far. We look forward to continuing to serve and engage with them as well as other stakeholders in the future. We pledge to continue in our efforts to exceed expectations.

We are striving to sustain and build on the remarkable success which we have enjoyed since day one. Our focus then and now is to challenge the status quo; working proactively with our customers to find the best solutions and applications to assure ‘sustainable’ long term relationships.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Total Softtech Solutionsl Inc. website and I wholeheartedly welcome any constructive feedback you may have.